Im Patricia Joy Papier. Im the eldest of 7 children. I love myself and have a great love teaching children. For the past year i was out of work,but keep myself busy doing crafts,and selling it. I really enjoy doing this.
Through hope and faith during the month of September i got bad news on the 4th and the 5th God really came through for me. This was really a big blessing for myself cause i was holding on to my faith in God. I started at Valpark Primary on the 8th October and im truly greatful for this opportunity given to me, Although the children's discpline is not so good i go to school in good faith to help and teach thees underprivaleage children. This morning i just give praise and honor to my heavenly father for his goodness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING