Interview with Evelyn Mehl at Rlabs Moms 60

Rlabs is the best place for me to be on a Saturday morning. I wouldn't miss my social networking classes for anything.What a blessing and a privilege to be a part of this class. It is at this fantastic social network class and this is where  i met Evelyn Mehl.

Evelyn is a very interesting lady who comes from the Bokaap. She is currently unemployed but she is actually a ex teacher who loves the outdoor life.Her hobbies are reading,having braais and socializing. She loves nature and wants to become a tourist guide. This really inspired me a lot as she is so full of life despite the challenges in life that she had to encounter. I admire her a lot because she is so friendly and always finds the time to socialize.

I wish her the best of luck for all heHigh-Res Stock Photography: Australia Queensland Millaa Millaa Fallsr future endeavors and may God bless her and grant her the desires of her heart.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING