My Feelings.

Today is a happy day because I am at my favourite place,RLabs. Last week I felt very sad after we were told in one breath that classes were ending and the staff were going on a well deserved holiday. IMAGINE THAT! I had mixed feelings at that moment. Apologies were given and accepted, smiles were forced and exchanged and just as I thought it was really all over we told it was an April fools joke very well played you guys you can imagine the furore that followed,needless to say I for one was very happy to learn that it was just a hoax very well played RLabs . My past week was full of anticipation and excitement I am a crafter and have been given my first order to make gift baskets for Shirley and her team. I showed her a sample of my work today, I am feeling so good about myself. I will keep you posted about what she had to say about my very first gift basket. Hopefully it will be the start of a long term business partnership/friendship. Thanks to RLabs for the opportunity to make such wonderful new friends. I am a 10+ today!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING