single mom empowering herself

This is in honour of all single moms. Last week I had the privilege of meeting a single mom who is taking it upon her to empower herself, she is currently in a social media class with me. She is also passionate about helping sick children and the elderly.
I take my hat off because coming from being a single parent for a while I know its not easy, that's why I look up to her trying to further empower herself. We should not allow a man to define us but be happy with ourselves and who we are and that God created us each unique and to be proud of ourselves.



Big up to all the single ladies.

Comments

Unknown said…
You go girl! It is all about girl power!!!! wow. Great to see women feel good about empowering themselves. Never Never give up! Reminds me of the song from Whitney Houston

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING