MY JOURNEY AT RLABS.

I am so happy for my grandson who introduce RLabs to me. He started in 2013. He did a Leadership course at RLabs. As I use to drop him I did not know that 2014, I find myself in a Computer Class. I ask him what RLabs was all about. I did not understand what he explain to me. After the 1st month dropping him, I decided to go in to the office and find out myself. I can only Thank God, today I find myself behind a Laptop. The People at RLabs is Unbelievable. They all Smiling faces also very helpful. This is a very exiting journey in my life. At RLabs I see a future for my life. Being here for the 3rd week, I must say they thought me alot. Looking forward to complete this course. Very sad that next week will be the last week, God's Willing. I will keep in touch as I met very exiting people at RLabs.

Comments

Unknown said…
Im very encoured by your post never give up in doing what you know you can. Keep up the good work

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING