my story

I am thankful and grateful to rlabs for the opportunity they giving me to learn to use a computer.The facilitator's are all very patient,friendly and helpful.I enjoy being at the class every Saturday mornings.             The women attending the class are also friendly and make me laugh when i some times struggle while typing.
Today I'm feeling so much better after Faghmieda one of the ladies in the class encouraged me to attend a meeting with her.Saturday the15th March was really the turning point in my life when i went with her and listened to women sharing their experience how God wants us to know firstly He loves us and He has a plan for each and everyone one of us.We are all Women of purpose.If i did not attend rlabs i would not have had the chance to have met such extraordinary women....watch this space for more news about rlabs.   

Comments

Shahiema said…
Well done Vanessa for taking this huge step, God will never burden you except what you are capable of doing and so much more!!!! enjoy the journey, xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING