Finding Family

My name is Sharon Van Der Berg,( born Lawrence) from the parents Richard and Marie Lawrence .When I was a child I remember having an aunt that immigrated to Middlesex, England in either the 50's or the 60's. Her name was Thora or better known as Anna, and she was the sister of my dad Richard nicknamed (Bully). I also remember writing letters to her on behalf of my dad, and she would reply. We corresponded like that for years untill my dad passed on in 1973.Since the passing on of my dad the correspondence stopped, and I lost contact with my aunt.
I also have cousins, being the children of this aunt whom I never met, and am dying to meet or get to know them someday before I pass on.I am trying everything possible to try and locate that part of the family as it would mean the world to me. I really do hope that this Social Media would be a source of help to me in this family search.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING