My future vision

My name is Veronica Williams am 49 years old .My hobbies are cooking ,baking,outdoor life and meeting new people. I am a facilitaor for Feotal Alcohol and Substance and i work at Early Years Services an NPO .I decide to join Rlabs to broaden my vision about the techno world.

My experience here at Rlabs the past three weeks has been so awesome, the way the  facilitators welcome you and the friendlyness just made you feel so at ease.I feel honoured and proud to be part of this Mom 7.0 class.The things i have learned over the past few weeks have really help me in the
work place .Time has gone by so fast am actualy a bit sad that next week  will be my last class here . This is surely not  my last class will definitly be back .Thanks to Rlabs for setting this platform for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING