MY JOURNEY TO EUROPE

My name is Auriol de Waal and I come from South Africa.
My hobbies are travelling, reading,cooking and needle work.

My first port of call was London as I left from Heathrow airport which was an amazing place so big just like a city. Went to all the different shops there and lost my way so I had to ask people how to get to my entrance to go to Switzerland and I got on the plane just in time.

Now I am at the Swiss airport and, Oh my word! the first thing I saw, was the Alps. I could not believe that I was actually on the Alps. I had a tour guide who was magnificent to cut a long story short I advise any one reading my blog to go there.

My next visit was to Italy and there again I was blown away by the beauty and the best experience was going on the gondolier down the river. By the way it was at night time and I  had to get myself dressed  in a masquerade with a mask, what a delightful night I had even met the gondolier who invited me out to another evening on the river, but I did not turn up as there was too much that I still wanted to explore.

I leave the rest to your imagination it is to be continued so please action.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING