NO SHORT CUTS .

My name is Mariam Naidoo, Am retired professional psychiatric sister since 1998.
I started my nursing career in the late 1950 at New Somerst Hospital then continued at Gtoote Schuur Hospital and eventually did my psychiatric training at Valkenberg Hospital.
Psychiatry was my passion therefore I remained at Valkenberg. Was transferred to Lentegeur Hospital
when the new hospital opened in 1976.

Seven years after my retirement, I joined up with an Estate Agency Company selling houses.
This profession was totally new to me but I persued the challenge.

During this time I did the NQF4 course in Real Estate . Am currently enjoying my second choice of career
but the challenge is so great because I am competing with the younger generation,

This challenge has encouraged me to become computer literate therefore I am exceptionally
grateful for the opportunity I have been afforded by Rlabs to do the MOMS 7.0


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING