charmaines journey at rlabs

Before i came here at rlabs i knew nothing about computers.As the the past three weeks went by i really learnt allot. I now have my own GMail account and i am very impress with the facilitator's here at rlabs for teaching me.What i learned here at rlabs will get me to do what i always wanted to do. That is to be computer literate and running my own business one day. The ladies here at rlabs is very patient with each and every one of us. One of the facilitator's here at rlabs past away and that for me was very sad. The reason is because they all really made an impact in my life. Cause its not everybody that have the patients that they have. For the short period of time that i knew Lenaice she really was one, that had allot of patients and she was a peoples person. So to me its a big-ups for the rlab ladies. To me this is a journey that i can and never will forget.

Comments

rygaan said…
What a journey you had.You go girl

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING