My Life

My name is Ronelle and I am 32 years old. I am a single parent of 2 children .Its very hard to raise 2 kids on your own. I just want to thank God for always being there for me. I Lost my mom 3 years ago and she meant the world to me. I lost at a very terrible time.We as her children feel that we failed her.She was an amazing woman full of energy and always had a smile on her face.She was only 59 years old when she passed away.I was the one who found her in her bed dead.I cant explain that to anyone not unless u went through it.I asked why did he have to come fetch her she was ok yesterday what went wrong.I sometimes that ever since she passed away that nothing wants to come right for me.Isad but God gives me hope everyday.My life without her is hard and its daily struggles. 

Comments

Unknown said…
HI RONELLE DONT WORRY EVERYTHING HAPPENS WITH A REASON I KNOW WHAT U TALKING ABOUT. I LOST MY GRANDMA WHEN I WAS 18 AND PREGNANT I FELT LIKE NOTHING .I MATURE SO FAST AND IM A VERY STRICT MOM .WE GROW IN OUR HURT .I'LL KEEP U IN MY PRAYERS

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING