my reason for living

My name is Firouza at the age of 24 I gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl. When I saw her I just fell in love with her my life changed. I never thought I would be able to raise such a tiny person but I did good and I still am. I am proud of myself.
 As the years went by I have learned a lot gained experience and I simply adore children even if I just have one. My daughter kept me on my toes by being independent and to stay vibrant and sexy at all times. She’s my inspiration to life and to live life to the fullest. At the age of 12 I am proud to be her mom she’s dedicated to school and she simply loves reading. There are days I just look at her and feeling to have this beautiful, intelligent girl as my daughter. My just hope that she will achieve everything in life and make a success out of it.

I am a proud mom

Comments

Rafeeqah said…
Hi sister I think you are doing a
great job.Keep up the good work.
So proud of you.
Felicia said…
It is a privilege to be a mother. They are given to us as a gift and they give us so much joy.

Just love her and always let her always know that you are proud of her as you teach and guide through life.
Felicia said…
It is a privilege to be a mother. They are given to us as a gift and they give us so much joy.

Just love her and always let her always know that you are proud of her as you teach and guide through life.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING