myself

goodmorning my name is tashreeqah solomons im 19 years old i fell pregnant at the age of 15  gave birth and got married on the 21st of june im 3 years married now im a very shy person i love encouraging people im still young but i went through alot being a young mother changed me alot i did alot of things in my life that i regret but thats the past now im glad that i changed im also busy with new beggings im doing some courses at rlabs and i learnt alot and enjoying my classes i love spending time with them i love baking and cooking spending time with my family most

Comments

Jawayer said…
good girl only u can do the change
Jawayer said…
good girl only u can do the change
Jawayer said…
good girl only u can do the change

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING