PARENTING

HOLLA Bloggers , I am Sharon and I would like to share some parenting tips and ideas.

As a parent, its always best to comm-unite with our children. I believe we need to be our children best friend. Sharing ideas , giving encouragement, motivating them and just being there for them.

Our kids a special and they need to be treasured. with all the issues if the world, we need to be there for our kids. being at RLABS, made me realized that i need to equipped and empower myself so that i can be available to assist them when they need me.

Our kids always look at us as there idols , so  its all starts with us and I believe we need to set the correct example.

A HUG , I LOVE YOU , WELL DONE and I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU , goes alone way.

So , parents let just embarrassed being parents !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING