Lauren-Moms8.0 Interview



Lauren Petersen
Age;26 years old
Hanover Park,Capetown

I chose the moms 8.0 class because i thought it would be a great way two meet new people,gain knowledge and develop new skills to empower myself.I love challenging myself and my abilities,because before this i had very little knowledge about computers.

I  will be continuing my journey with the geeky moms and introduction to computers,I have set short term goals for myself.I plan on doing my matric certificate and obtaining a job with the skills i have acquired

My family and past experiences have shaped me positively,i now what is important in life and its definitely not material things,but family.I am a dedicated single parent who raises my kids to the best of my abilities.My family is my inspiration.
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING