Sharon-Moms 8.0

Sharon Menyacho
Age:43
Thornton,Cape Town

I always had a fear of doing new things that would take me out of my comfort zone .When I  realized
that the world is moving into technology I had to do something to empower me.I could'nt even assist my own children with their projects because I did'nt had any experience working on a computer.It's not nice feeling left out or not knowing.I'm glad I took the first step to do this .The fear that paralyzed me I shook off because I can do all things through Christ that strengthen me. I had a mindshift-no
more fear,no more I can't.

My next journey is to be educated with basic computer skills.I found that it is essential to be computer literate for starting your own business .

If I knew long time ago I'm gonna open my own business Iwould have done computer classes long time ago.I see myself how I have grown and are so proud of myself .I've developed in something beautiful without anything keeping me back.

                                                                                                
                                                                               
                                                                                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING