Being on mom 8.0



Being on mom 8.0 is the great achievement ever.

For the very first week of mom 8.0 class it was fun and I enjoy myself.
We do  photo shooting, manicure and interview, that was wonderful.Interview and the warm up games that we start with before the class are so helping in having a confidence to stand in front of others and  speak.

From the second  week onward we learn a lot about:
Signing our Gmail accounts  and we learn about google search, social media tools that we are going to use more  often in our homes on our phones.

Something that was very new to me was Blog. It is very interesting. I enjoy it most. We learn how to insert pictures and videos on our blog messages.I will go out and spread a word about Rlabs and their Wonderful , caring and patience  facilitators.Not forgetting that I will be blogger

I am looking forward to my very last class of next week.

Image result for computer class images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

fagmieda-mom8.0 interview