What do you think you were born to do

 I started working at the age of 19 at an insurance company , meeting deadlines, also the pressure was enormous being a large and international company. Then after 30 years I was retrenched.

I then had an opportunity to travel to England. Friends of mine invited me to there house in
Oldham Manchester, where they organised bus tours to various parts of the country. I  lived
there for a month and enjoyed myself.  I know had the travel bug. On my arrival back in
South Africa I made enquiries about a boat trip. I booked myself on the Sinfonia for a
week to the Portuguese Islands.  Wanting to experience the bus I booked myself
on the Greyhound bus to Durban the Saturday arrived there and checked in at the Holiday
Inn on the beach front overlooking the sea the most spectacular view. Friends of mine
came to fetch me and showed me around Durban. The Monday I checked in on the boat
and what fun I had.  We went to Maputo as well. We stayed on the boat for 5 days and it
is something I would like to experience again.The Monday we flew home,  Other than that I went on holiday at the end of each  year to various chalets in other parts of country.

Do I miss the corporate world oh no, that is what I was born to do. TRAVEL. Local
or International. Sadly my only wish now is to win the lotto to continue to travel.
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING