If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be

Be wise!!!!
Use your brains to think and not your heart!

Be wise!!!
Have fun but do not fall in love!

Be wise!!!
Live your dream in order to complete your studies and know what you want to be one day and. I wanted to be a Dress Designer but i followed my heart and started my working career as a cashier

It took me another 20 years to realize it, and had to start from the beginning. At the age of 36 i went for my driving lesson. Few years later when I worked for a company after being with the company for for 15 years, I realized nobody is going to take your by your hand and say" here is a better position for you". I have to do it myself, therefore I completed my matric by attending evening classes. After that it was still not enough. I said to myself " I have to do more because the matric certificate means nothing today" I register myself for Bookkeeping Course. It was still not enough, I said to myself what do I now? 

I looked at my years of experience in Accounts and I said to myself, the only course I can attempt with my years of experience was to register at CPUT to do a Credit Management Course. I must tell you ladies it helped me to get in to a better job. 

The lesson on this is do not waste your time and you are never to old to learn. Knowledge is power. So whatever you learn at RLABS bear in mind you are empowering yourself. I have learned a lot from RLABS at MOMS 9.0 in these 3 weeks. THANK YOU RLABS 

Kind regards 

Asa (Kamalie) Fernold

Comments

Wi-aam Abrahams said…
your blog has been very inspiring to me and i would also like to get my matric and study further to empower myself.
Thank you for followig your heart it inspires other to do the same.

Wi-aam Abrahams said…
your blog has been very inspiring to me and i would also like to get my matric and study further to empower myself.
Thank you for followig your heart it inspires other to do the same.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING