My first blog post

My blog


Hi my name is Shahieda
I am a 29year old lady.

what is my biggest dream in life?


My biggest dream in life would be to see my children make a success of themselves one day,i believe that is every parents dream or goal,so in order for me to do that is to make a success of myself.
I strongly believe that we as parents are our childrens role models,everthing we do in our daily lives has impact on them.So basicaly im doing this course called moms9.0 its helping women of all ages to become more equipt with technology.The reason for me taking this course is so that i can get a better job so that i can provide for my children fianacialy.


So basically i need need to make a success of my self,in order to achieve my my biggest dream in life

#Empowering young women



Comments

Gail Alcock said…
Im inspired with your goal in life

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING