Being me and achieving what i wanna become

Being me i would describe myself s a very silent person didn't know what to write about so its all about me.

Laetitia is the name. Education is the key as they say and i never understood that until i've went through it myself matriculated in 2008 had two kids and here i am 7years trying to figure out myself a bit of a wave that struck me, but i mean things happen .
You grow up u learn a little about life and their it goes. Never went to study just worked had two kids so what else ,Today i regret it i mean you always have that choice, but it's what you make of all of these things.

Today 5years later i'm working in a factory not what i wanted ,but yet again i'm their.Then i had a little decision making in what i wanna do and i had to chose kids and me where would we be in afew years time kids grow up and me what happens after that .I  decided to enroll me in something exciting seeing that getting new better jobs is not that easy.MOMS 9.0.

It's been good learning a little more and extra i've applied for colledge too so as i've said i'm getting their and their is still more to achieve.Slowly but getting somewhere.

Yours faithfully

Laetitia.


Comments

I love your story and beautiful image, never give up, keep on striving in life.
Unknown said…
YOU GO GIRL FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS BECAUSE DREAMS DO COME TRUE
veronica said…


belief in you dreams

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING