My journey from Jozi to Wes Kaap

I am a 41 year old  single mother of 3 beautiful girls. Never got married but would love a partner to grow old with. I was worked for the same company for 11 years. Started working for them in 2000 was employed permanent in 2004,  got a promoted in 2007 to an assistant manager then in 2010 i was appointed as branch manager. 2010 was the beginning of beautiful things for myself and yet it was the beginning of my sorrow not because i could not handle the job but because some people were not happy to see me in that position so for that reason i had to choose between my life and the job that i loved so so dearly.

As hard as it was i had to love this beautiful province and i must say i do not regret the change it was not very easy the first 6 months but i had to settle and try to make a leaving. During my school years i never did afrikaans as a language so now i am in a dominantly afrikaans speaking province and i must adjust. I must say am now starting to enjoy the language thanks to the neighbours and their little children. I am also a proud to say i am now very happy.


With love                                   FROM
Buli

                                                               
                                                                TO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING