Good Morning Rlabs Moms @ gmail.com.

My name is Yazeeda Ishmail i love Rlabs & i Love Rlabs & I Love Baking & Making my Own food,&i'm Enjoying the class at Rlabs & i would like to Open own Baking School & My own Restuarnant i've Made a Coffee Cardamon Cake & a Cardamon Vanilla pannacotta,and White Chocalate Pannacotta,& I've a Strawberry Mixed Cheese Cake, & I would to be a Author of  My Baking Book.& I've Beetroot Chocolate Cake,& a Carrot Loaf, & a Bar-one Chocolate.Lemon Meringue Cheese Cake,& I've made a Lindt Banana chock chip Muffins,& I've a Olive oil whole wheatCarrot Muffins.I've a South Indian Breyani Indian Brinjal Curry.

Comments

suzanne said…
I am so proud of you Yazeeda. And you need to run with your dream and of what it is you want to accomplished.
Thandi Ndlebe said…
Hi lady its so good.The Lord bless u more

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING