My RLabs Moms Experience Journey

Hi There my names Terusha Govender.I am 38 years old years old.I am from Cape Town
The mother city, I am a sweet,friendly,fun loving lady.My hobbies are meeting new
people,yoga,spendng Quality time with my son ,playing with my two dogs Lexie
and Samy.I enjoyed meeting a variety of ladies all from different cultures, who
all have their  own the story to share which is enriching and powerful it has really opened my
mind and has allowed me to see life really differently.I like to thank RYlabs for giving me the
opportunity to be apart of The Moms class the has been tears laughter friendships made
every weekend was a new journey coming to class has enrich my mind my heart and my life
i am sad about leaving class but i will take all the wonderful memories with me.
Take care ladies and all the best for your next adventure.




Comments

suzanne said…
I am so happy to hear that you've enjoyed your time in the Moms class thus far. And thank you for being open to share your story with us

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING