Rlabs moms Journey

  Hi there I'm Roekeya Simon

I was a working mom all the years of my life .  But  unfortunately I  am now unemployed being retrenched due to my boss had sudden illness, passed on in July 2016.  Trying to see myself being a housewife but it is not possible.  Have three sons they are all married .  My husband also retired he was on building (tiler) .  

My friend told me about Rlabs I told my husband cannot feel so board need to do something to keep me busy. I registered at Rlabs.   I am very happy I did this the Moms class to me is really a new beginning in my life as well as new Mindset new intentions  new results . This is an improvement to uplift myself motivates me to greater things in life.

The best thing is meeting with different people interact with all on different levels. I can only thank G
God for all the facilitators at RLabs.  



Comments

suzanne said…
It is really nice having you in the class and also being part of the moms call. So happy you decided to do something this year and not be at home on a Staurday
Unknown said…
Love it Aunty Roekaya! Miss you.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Awesome Aunty Roekeya ♡ sending you lots and lots of love xxx

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING