RLabs Moms Journey.

The Journey Begins.

My name is Mu'minah Salie, aged 44. I am married and a house executive. I'm a proud Mom of two dependants and a two year old grandson. I currently stay with my parents on a seperate entrance in Manenberg,Cape Town.

When I look back, my journey started at the tender age of 4years old and 40years later I only now see and realise the impact it may have had on me. Yes, at times we may not always know or even understand why things happen or unfold the way they do, but as we progress in life, we start putting the puzzle pieces together. Make no mistake that in order for you to like take the bull by the horns, you need to like really dig deep, uprooting all of those stuck, negativity in order to move forward with total love, joy and ease.We all have a story to tell and the world out there is waiting on yours. So many of us share the same horrific events, but are not ready to share yet...and thats also okay! In your own time and space is perfectly okay. Remember, the emphasis on being; ONLY WHEN YOU READY!!!

So I keep on asking myself what held me back all these years? What was I so afraid of?
And I stumble upon my own answers, but that I will save for the next blog guys! I do promise that if you ready and confident to have all the answers you searching for, then it WILL come to you. Infact, all the answers are inside of you. Just become still and connect deep inside of yourself. For no one have the answers you searching for, but yourself.





Comments

Unknown said…
Absolutely beautifully written and so true
suzanne said…
Beautiful Blog post, I am defiantly looking forward to reading some of your other blog post.
denise said…

HI MU MINAH
I CAN SEE WHAT YOU HAVE GOING THROUGH MAKE YOU A STRONG LADY.
KEEP ON BEING POSITIVE.
BLESSINGS IS COMING YOUR WAY.

YOUR RLABS FRIEND
DENISE

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING