Learn to speak positively

Greeting Ladies

Trusting that you are doing well thus far.

I would like to share what I have learnt with you beautiful women.

Many times we have a tendency of  speaking negatively towards us by using common speech.

Many times we use the pwer of I AM agaist us we dont realise how it affects our future. What follows I am will always come looking for you.. For instance we you say 

I am so old wrinkles come loooking for you.
I am so over weight calories come looking for you
I am so clumsy clumsiness come looking for you.

Stop inviting wrong stuff, when get up in the morning look up in the mirror and start saying:

I AM GETTING YOUNGER AND YOUNGER - Renew your youth
I HAVE BEAUTIFUL FIGURE AND SHAPE - Get healthy and have holistic well being
I AM HEALTHY - Have great health become more attractive than before
I AM BLESS - Getting blessings everyday.

LOVE
Mpumi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING