WHO AM I & WHY START UP WOMAN

Hi, my name is Janelle and im from Valhalla Park. I'm a secretary in a law firm in Cape Town. I've always believed that ladies have abilities beyond comprehension and can therefore do anything, overcome anything and in most cases, actually always come out as conquerors. i also firmly believe that knowledge is power so im always striving to empower myself and in turn share the knowledge "Pay it forward".

im always willing to help wherever i can. if not physically then just by sharing my knowledge or by lending an ear. my passion is for my community and eventhough im mostly involved in background work, myself and a group of friends work with the youth of our community doing social events like exercise programmes, mountain climbing, movie days at the local community center.


I'm super proud that people are taking the initiative and their god given talents to start schools / programmes like RLABS and RLABSU and making it available in our communities. we live in the times where we need hope and bright outlooks and lights at the end of the tunnels, and RLABS is providing just that! THANK YOU!

WHY START UP WOMAN:
as mentioned above, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! and with the proper people, resources and facilities people all over the community has a better chance at LIFE ("life" being an umbrella for so many smaller things).

:-) im also hoping to go through all the courses eventually, so as they come up and become available I JUST GO FOR IT :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING