The Start Up Woman: Who Am I?


"Who am  I? I'm Spiderman", just kidding my name is Mishqah Geldenhuys and I am a young dynamic WOMAN. I am nothing short  of  22 years old and a recent graduate from the University of the Western Cape. I am the oldest of two children and live in Bridgetown in Athlone.

One could say that I am drawn to the idea of life-long learning, and despite my temporary retirement from academia I find myself trying to constantly learn and educate myself in other ways...hence my new chapter at RLabs. Honestly, I did and still do not know what to expect when I registered for the "Start-Up Woman Course", but I knew that perhaps I'd walk away from  it with new insights and inspiration from a diverse group of  women, and that excites me.

I am literally a "Start-Up Woman" in a sense, because my "womanhood" has just begun, so I am thrilled to be surrounded by WOMEN with so much experience. I believe that education is the greatest form of social, economic and political empowerment, and this course will help us to achieve that. So here's to my journey to discovery and life-long learning :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING