WHY START UP WOMEN

My name is Sharon Jeftha and I'm from Hazendal, Athlone.

2 years ago I enrolled and completed Moms 8.0 where I was exposed to various interesting flat forms.

Coming back to RLABS means growth and empowering myself as I mother, woman and now a granny of a beautiful grand daughter named Jordan.

My kids now sees how connected I am to Facebook , Twitter, Instagram to name but a few and we are now all on the same page. I'm now able to assistant and to guide my kids and doing research with them which is now a walk in the park.

I then realized it all started with me when I joined RLABS in 2015 and the course gave me the freedom to become more confident in all areas of my life. With my skills from RLABS I was able to assist in my church at work and now I get called I'm a cool MOM which makes me feel like I am SUPERWOMAN.

Day by day I am reminding myself power is knowledge and with my knowledge I can do anything I set my mind to.

My aim and goal for this year is grow more and more but also to be a blessing to those that needs my help. The help can be typing, creating gmail accounts or even sponsor someone with a course at RLABS.

THE MOTO IS FEELING GOOD AND KNOW THAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO. GO FOR GOLD AND NEVER LOOK BACK.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING