why start up women?

i chose startup women because i want to empower myself to learn more and to help my husband start his own business to get back on his feet "god willing"and also my son ismaa"eel who incidentally is a student here inspired me tremendously,allow me to tell you a little bit about him, he is adopted @ the tender age of 6weeks @ 3yrs old he became an epileptic had brain surgery 6months later lost quater of his brain called a lobectomy then went on to have a hemisfurectomy 2 weeks after that...long story short with everything he's been througth he never lost his intelligence he finished school upto grade11 looking to do grade12 and hoping to do it through rlabs he already did social media-ditgital ecentials  photography and entreppeneurship leadership waiting to do coding...and we appreciate sooo much what we've learnt so far loking forward to see whats ahead god willing!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
What an inspiring story!!
Unknown said…
WOW!!! You are SO blessed MAASH-ALLAH. May the ALMIGHTY continue to guide,bless and protect U In-shaa-ALLAH.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING