Madly Excited

My name is Koelsoem Colbie and a 48 yrs old young lady, full of love and excitement.

I'm a granny of two beautiful grandsons and 3 daughters and married for 28 years. Life has been great with its ups and downs, which we don't complain about.

A husband full of energy and work as a technician.

I'm an entrepreneur, and love what I'm doing. I'm now a Geeky mom, the best ever class I attended.

Met some pretty ladies, and wont change them for the world.
The sharing was always important. The crying and laughter made us whole. The facilatators are awesome.

Three things that people would say about me.

  • smiling
  • outspoken
  • laughing


Just live life to the fullest, tomorrow is not promised.




.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING