My experience with geeky moms.

My name is Safiyyah Seegers Ebrahim i am just an ordinary person just like any other i am a housewife sorry meant to say Home Executive and the queen of our domain,i was born in District Six,was 4years  old when we were evicted and banished to go live in Bonteheuwel...never the less i grew up there got married to my wonderful husband @ the age of 24years in December the 30 we will be married 33yrs God willing i also have a wonderful son who incidentally is also studying @Rlabs and has more certificates than me...what a proud mom i am really,also forgot to say i call my husband Magyver...why, he can do just about anything you guys and a very hard worker and good provider too,and the reason why i joined Rlabs is to help my husband get his business off the ground and meet some wonderfull people like y'all...what i can tell you the experience so far has been so awesome and fantastic the feeling of empowering yourself is unexplained...so happy i could tell you my story, hope we meet up again soon, God willing keep well


 God bless,this is Saafi signing out,until we meet again soon...Huggs and kisses.





Yours Sincerely, 
Safiyyah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING