My Geeky Moms journey

My name is Thiroshnee Govender  i am from Rylands.I have attended the Geeky Moms class for the past 5 weeks.I am so sadden today is my last class at Geeky Moms.We have lovely teachers at Rylabs that are caring considerate sweet assitantful.I  have grown as a person this course has enrich my life and has made see life differently,I want to study more courses at Rylabs and improve my life so i can get a better job in the future.To my lovely teachers i will miss your jokes and your smiles but to you i am grateful cos of being in this class i can say proudly i am determined to uplift my life,thank you to my lovely teachers my inspiration.I highly recommend anyone to study at Rylabs, its awesome. Rylabs  really does change lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING