My journey at Geeky moms

I'm Thandi Ndlebe i stay at Phillip.I learn more in five weeks.I will take this information i learn here

to implement in my community.I show other women in my community how the woman must stay as

a mother in her house.I told them that in 2018 no one must dependent.You are a woman always must

curious about what happening all the time.I will try to motivate youth when you see they forget their

dreams because you see the way they are abusing drugs.I told them about Rlabs the skills who bring

those who want the it.Others did not know them i told and try show them what they get it here.I told

them that i know typing i learn here.I have email address,facebook  some others.After that  i will try

to do a project like look after gogos who did not some one looking after them.some of them stay with

their grandchildren some no one looking after them Some of them need help like,their are sick ,no ids

no food i help them so far.I want to say at Rlabs thank you so much i get from you.May the Lord

bless you.You are  important to us may do to others.



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING