My Life is a Miracle





   

 Hello  everyone,My name is Presley, i'm 41 years old ,i'm  from Congo , i'm a orphan on a father side, i had 4 sisters and 2 brothers. I came to south Africa after the civil war ,in the south Congo,were rape ,killing, and destruction was becoming a trouble.
 My story is ,when i arrive in   Johannesburg ,on my first day after the airport ,just in the entrance of the house ,three  men came to point the gun on my face, and then  took  all my bags, money,passport and others stuff.
But,i never loose my hope and today by GOD grace,i was bless  with  a job  where i work almost 11 years and also a door has been open to me ,since last year in September, where  i'm   a student  at Rlabs ,its take lot of years for me  to get this opportunity ,after loosing everything,no one can help you, after feeling lonely, no fees for school but today,i'm  standing us a artist on make up,on basic computing and geeky mom came to help me  to learn and know more on a technology and this will help me to be better tomorrow.Never loose your hope.




Nadyne
So faithfully

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING