Women upliftment

Hi everyone


My name is Lenrika , I'm living in Lansdowne . Afew years back i was unemployed with two children .
At that time life was very difficult for me because there was no money and i was struggling with money.


One day i went to the clinic with one of my children while i was waiting to be help i read something that was put up against the wall .They was looking for 10 ladies to do a homebase care course and i immediately gave my name in .I started  the course which i completed .My first job was with COMPASSION IN ACTION where i worked as a carer in Grassy park community .

After that i worked in a old age home in Hanover park when i got pregnant and was st home for two years without work again, but god is good i started the next year June month with Wola Nani a health
organisation and im working in lansdowne community and im greatfull for that

.Afriend told me about RLABS and the different cources you can do so i came on a open day last year and i decided to do basic computing as im not up to date with the modern technology and this year i did Occupational health and safety and at the moment im in the Geeky moms class which i really enjoy just sad that its our last day . I must say i learned alot of things i did not know which i will definitely make use of with my work as well as in my community.


i would definitly come back to RLABS in furture for more information and i will recommend u to friends and other people im not there where i really want to be but i believe i will get there i take it one step at a time and im gratefull  for what i achieved so far

Thanks to Rlabs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING