geeky moms experience

Am Olwethu Koti 28years of age,this is my 4th week attending
geeky moms at rlabs.


My experience at rlabs is amazing,every one is trying to give the best information
that we need,I have never use a computer before but in this 4 weeks that i attended geeky moms
i know how to send an email,change themes,translate,copy and paste a document,i have my signature in my email,i have the best experience ever .


Rlabs is the best ,come and experience the love and get the information that you need you
will not regret it .




Comments

Unknown said…
Hey

It was nice meeting you in the geeky moms class.

regards,
Somaya Lawrence
olwethu said…

wow it was nice meeting u too my love
hope to sea you again much love

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING