Rlabs experience

My name Raihana Jones, I am 26 years old, mother of 3 amazing kids age 10, 7 and 2 years. I heard of Rlabs through my cousin and asked to tag along. I have been married all my life and know nothing besides being a mom or wife, I recently got a divorce and felt lost completely.

I came to Rlabs in search of any kind of knowledge or education because I felt lost and wanted something to uplift me, make a better me. Rlabs gave me some confidence to want more, be the best me I can be. I started with Events Management it was awesome, I love being part of celebrations, seeing others happy and knowing it was because of my doings. I love helping others, I am of those that strongly believe do to others you want done unto you. Love and be loved.

I am currently busy with Geeky moms, people here are so remarkable, they make me wanna strive for more. The things we learning are so exciting and educational. I seriously cant wait for my next venture. Rlabs makes me hungry to empower myself, be a example for my kids and just make them proud.

I would just love to thank my cousin for informing me, thank Rlabs for the experience. I will be coming back for more and bring others with to endure this great place of uplifting others. Rlabs rocks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING