Rlabs Geeky moms Class

Hey my name is Charmaine Carrol Johnson. I am 47 years old.
  

I  live in Bridgetown  .I  am  married  to a wonderful husband and have  4 beautiful children,three boys and one girl.The girl is a real sweetheart. I have a career ,currently working at Melomed  Gatesville hospital as a staff  nurse. I specialize, working in a operation theatre, assisting doctors with anaesthetics.

I enjoy my career very much. Theatre is  a very interesting department in  hospital to work.
I am glad for the opportunity Rlabs gives me to learn to know the computer.






Comments

fatima said…
i am happy you enjoying your nursing career,you should continue with your studies to become a registered nurse as you sound very passionate about your vocation.
regards
fatima
Unknown said…
Hey Charmaine

It was very nice meeting you in the Geeky Moms class. I hope we get to see each other again in one of the other classes.

Regards,
Somaya Lawrence
Lindzay said…
Hi Charmaine

Continue enjoying your career. It's always important to enjoy something you love doing. Stay blessed.

Kind Regards
Lindzay Gilbert

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING