My name is Abongile Dikeni and i am 22 years old.i am a mother of a 4 year old boy and i am  single mom i'm a very lucky mom i love my son so much he means a world to me

 when i was 17 years old i fell pregnant  and i was in grade 12 was about to write my finals in 2015 when i found out i was really scared i didn't know what to do i was terrified scared and my fear was my parents especially my father oh that man had dreams he used  to remind me all the time that if i ever fall pregnant he would disown me that he would kill me with his bare hands he wanted me to make them proud he wanted so much from me nd he believed in me so much he wanted me to study finish school get married than have kids like any father but unfortunately things didn't go as planned so he  suggested that i should drop out of school he gave up on me he did as he promised he disowned me but lucky enough i had a an  amazing mother she never gave up on me she was with me all the way up until i gave birth to an healthy baby boy oh and i never dropped out of school i wrote my finals finished my grade nd the was i am now chasing my dreams i am working at the moment but next year my plans are going back to school and yeah that's it...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING