Jene's life journey

I’m Jene from Bellville south. I’m a very humble,loving ,respectable and happy person.Was an
introvert but became an extrovert over the years facing life challenge. I,m happily married for 16 years
with three beautiful children.My family is my joy of life.


I truly believe by the grace of God im where i want to be to day, life wasn't easy for me but I overcame
some of the obstacles that I was facing in life. Today I express myself as a role model for my children
and extended family, I’m currently very active in my community working with different stakeholders
and organization
I develop a passion to extend a helping hand for those in need.
It's great to be part of this wonderful Rlabs family making Hope Contagious.


I will truly live to inspire,care,love,empower and motivate other people.


Life is amazing, enjoy it, and embrace every moment that you have.


 With God on your side you can conquer all you dreams and hearts desire.




     .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING