My Reflections

My Social Life
Oh yes , I’m a Social Butterfly.


I love being with people and meeting new ones. And yes all people are different. Just because I love
mixing doesn’t mean that everyone else does. I also accept people for who they are. I try to practice
“being Human” so therefore I must see everybody as a human being. This is not always the easiest
thing to do given the many horrible things people to others. 
So what do I do to change my attitude? I say what comes to my mind, under my breath of course,
take 6 seconds to pause and then calm down. By then I am ready to re-assess. It’s amazing how
much changes in my body, my thought patterns, my attitude and the final peaceful outcome. 


Today I am blogging after a very long time and thoroughly enjoying it. 
As tomorrow will be the 1st of September and supposedly officially the first of Spring we are hoping
for some Spring sunshine. Whatever the weather have a great day!




I also wish all Muslims around the Globe a Happy New Islamic Year 1st Muharram 1441. May the
Peace and Blessings of Our Creator be on all of us. Ameen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING