My story of my son


Hi my  name is Carol i have 3 sons i love all my children but I had/have a problem with my middle child, He gave me many problems when he was at school  i was called in many times into the principal's office and that principal played the piano at our church now you must know how embarrassed I felt OK i went and i spoke to him i even when to court because he and his class mates gave a boy a wedgie and this boy.s dad made a case against him OK he was told to do community work which did not happen Because of his age the principal send me a letter to say that he must attend a college because he is getting to old for the school when i told him he told me that they cant tell me what to do he said that he will go back to school they cant tell him what to do so i as his mother told him that i'll support  him in his decision I told the principal that he wants to finish school that year he celebrated his 21st birthday and he passed his matric I am so glad that i stood by him in all his ups and downs he even attend rlabs as a student he did IT work here and after that he worked for Amazon at the moment he is studying at damelin college Im so proud of MY SON

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING