My Story-Zukiswa

Hi people,I would like to share to you this  story I am coming from the poor family .I was raised by my
grand mother  with my two brothers .my younger brother died when he was doing grade 8 just a
headache in two days .when my mother left us I was 7 years old . I have to be a mother to my brothers .
Mind you the time she left us I was admitted at hospital .After I finished grade 12 I went to my mother in 
Eastern Cape ,east london because i went to look for a job ,I started to know my mother after young
brother died I was 14 years old at that time I didn’t have even a clue of her picture .
we started then to have a contact . I met a guy there who is my husband today then we move here in
Cape town .I worked as catering after that i went to work in a hotel as a chef .
I work now in children's home as a housekeeper also helping children  to cook food .
But all this is not and of my dreams 


My vision is to have my own business. To come here at Rlabs i feel like my dreams are coming through .
I will learn a lot, especially about what I dream about , I inspired a lot of  people who thought you can to
go back to school at this age that I am today and you can't reach your goals but no 
I believe God that one day I will be a businesswoman because i have that passion .
What can I say is to say don't lose hope dreams are coming through doesn't matter how long is going to
take trust God , It's not about your background.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING