The Running World

Hi, my Name is Yasmine and this my story of Joining a running club.

Last year November i joined a running club just to keep fit, But what I’ve found there was a great group of people.
They made me feel so welcome and i felt so at home there, running has really changed my outlook on life, and the best part of all my family support  my running.
I’m doing things i never thought i could do, like i did my first two oceans marathon this year.
The running community are an  amazing group of people they support you while you on the road running a race. 
And they help one another when someone gets hurt in anyway, all types of people come together as one and that’s such a wonderful feeling.

You don’t have to be super fit to run i totally love it , my running club it’s like another family to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING