My awesome experience with the Rlabs Family

Feeling awesome,blessed and grateful again this beautiful morning that the Lord has graced me with.At the beginning of the year i had no plans for myself but Lord place someone on my way that introduce me to the awesome Rlads family that truly believing in making Hope contagious.At Rlabs I really started to realize how to empower and up-skill myself..Threw Rlabs and Rlabs academy I  was introduce to various empowering classes. I'm an Ambassador for the Sanlam Blue Ladder academy  being a social entrepreneur facilitator and from the academy i did a few courses namely Photography, Events management,Project management, Health and Safety and Geeky Moms.Each course had an awesome experience, but Geeky Moms was more than an amazing experience.Geeky Moms wasn't just about learning about the digital platforms but we as ladies could share our own life experiences.This made us grow more stronger and respecting each other.I will truly embrace every session i had with all this beautiful ladies.All the Facilitators are very inspiring and motivated truly making Hope contagious.         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING