MY EXPERIENCE AT RLABS GEEKY MOMS

I came to Rlabs  to get an experience , I chose to start to learn the basics about to use computer .Geeky Moms help me very much by teaching me how to sign in first .I learn  google apps ,google. maps , signature ,google drive and google docs .I also know to find google translate as well.
 
What can I say  about this school ,they open my mind and change my  life , now I am n longer bother my child to ask to do my emails and found my staff any about google . I am ready now to help others in my community  especial moms like  who do know there is  solution at R labs .Rlabs is  my motivator and help . Our facilitators are so patient  and good to us .they give us to trust us and feel us gong forward and proud of ourselves.

THANK YOU GEEKY MOMS  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING