REAL MOMS

GEEKY MOMS are REAL MOMS

Although I signed up for this class to learn about basic internet and digital skills. I have gotten to know so much more about so many different and amazing WOMEN. The class does teach us digital skills but when you are mixing with so many different Women in a class together you will be getting to learn so much more.

I have learned that even though we may come from different backgrounds and we are all different ages we are here trying to uplift ourselves and would like to uplift others as well.

This Geeky Moms group of ladies have made me cry after I have heard some stories, made me learn what water aerobics is(which i will probably need real soon),  listen and move my body and sometimes sing along to music, made me laugh quite a lot and always leave here with a smile on a Saturday afternoon.

PROPS TO you ladies in GEEKY MOMS.



Comments

Fatima Ely said…
Great Stuff Tazneem. Enjoy the Aquarobics, Spring is fabulous time to start

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING